• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Upcoming EDC/Survival kits made by me

Would yall buy this custom made small EDC kit(info on the 1st page of forum post), for $400?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Hawk Industries

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
14   0
Reaction score
Hello yall. I wanted to put this post up to see if the EDC community thinks that this idea is a good one and to see if people are interested in buying these once they are ready to sell.

So, here in the next few months, ASAP, I will be making custom-painted, hand-put-together EDC/ survival supply boxes. They will come in strong, durable containers!! I will customize them and put many high-quality survival items inside each kit. Items from brands such as munkee, uncle bills, and much more! All items have been checked to be of great quality. These items will consist of high-quality survival items and a few extra items that can help in survival situations as well. Each kit will also have a Thank you for purchasing card, with the number of each kit written on it. I plan to start making these in the next few months, basically as soon as I can. I want to start to get the survival community’s reaction now. Once I can, I will make them in batches, the 1st batch will have 2 kits for sale. If things go well from there, the 2nd batch will have close to 4 to 5 kits for sale, and so on. Each kit will sale for $300 plus 20$ for shipping, based on current USPS prices, this is due to the amount of all the materials, items amount and quality and labor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom