• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Upcoming EDC/Survival kits made by me

Would yall buy this custom made small EDC kit(info on the 1st page of forum post), for $400?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN" just passed in the house, not surprising but disappointing! I pray itll be stopped in the senate/ somewhere along the way! Keep fighting for ur 2A rights!
Anybody that has what they need already doesn't give a **** about new gun laws...

generally poking fun at Chinese garbage
RIP social credit
minus-infinite-social-credit-china.gif

So I have been thinking about something and I want yalls opinion. So what if BHI were to use a new business model. We would sell the EDC kit, the tactical pack, and first aid kit, but we would allow the customers to somewhat customize each one, on the website, send us at BHI the money, and we would send the customer their kit. So for example, the EDC kit: customers could pick btw several different knife types, several different flashlights, a few different wallets and several different pens. They would select the ones they want, send us the money, we would assemble it, put the BHI additions to it, then we would send them the fully made kit. The customer would be able to get their money back if the didn't receive their kit, and we would make sure each customer gets their kit asap.

So do yall think this is a good idea? I want yall honest thoughts.

So I have been thinking about something and I want yalls opinion. So what if BHI were to use a new business model. We would sell the EDC kit, the tactical pack, and first aid kit, but we would allow the customers to somewhat customize each one, on the website, send us at BHI the money, and we would send the customer their kit. So for example, the EDC kit: customers could pick btw several different knife types, several different flashlights, a few different wallets and several different pens. They would select the ones they want, send us the money, we would assemble it, put the BHI additions to it, then we would send them the fully made kit. The customer would be able to get their money back if the didn't receive their kit, and we would make sure each customer gets their kit asap.

So do yall think this is a good idea? I want yall honest thoughts.
Dude… What are you doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom