• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Upcoming EDC/Survival kits made by me

Would yall buy this custom made small EDC kit(info on the 1st page of forum post), for $400?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
benny-hill-wtf.gif

BHI- Saw some of your kits and all I thought is everyone has to start somewhere.

ODT undervalues the importance of simple med gear and some of us are really too stubborn to admit it... or it can be summed up to ignorance and lack of experience.

Was at a private range with some guys and one of the guys shot a pistol target in a show out run with a 16"rifle and green tip. He was rewarded with a nice spalled ricochet in his right arm. Very small piece of the round but was deep in his arm, but was deep. As soon as he let the tension off it started gushing. Luckily, one of his buddies had a small med kit like you listed and it changed my outlook on medical supplies and how important having it all together like that can really turn a hectic situation into something that feels managed.

But I gotta say it---Stop trying to sell your ****. Good **** sells itself
Or keep doing your spiffy marketing techniques and enjoy the daily gangbang from the peanut gallery-- that is up to you

But back to the "good ****" part-- focus on that. I saw your multi-tool selection on the one kit and immediately was turned off. I have more multitools than anyone I know. Have gotten rid of more than most people will ever own. If it isn't Leatherman or victorinox, it will fall victim of Murphys law.

The market for **** kits is out there and the generic market is over full. Especially with the monthly box mail kits... Nobody wants a balled up tape ball(regardless of what les stroud says) the items need to stand out and feel more tailored. But I say start with the med kits, There is a dire need for stuff like that here.

Thought this might be a little harsh at first--- but clearly you have tough skin seeing how you're still here.

BHI- Saw some of your kits and all I thought is everyone has to start somewhere.

ODT undervalues the importance of simple med gear and some of us are really too stubborn to admit it... or it can be summed up to ignorance and lack of experience.

Was at a private range with some guys and one of the guys shot a pistol target in a show out run with a 16"rifle and green tip. He was rewarded with a nice spalled ricochet in his right arm. Very small piece of the round but was deep in his arm, but was deep. As soon as he let the tension off it started gushing. Luckily, one of his buddies had a small med kit like you listed and it changed my outlook on medical supplies and how important having it all together like that can really turn a hectic situation into something that feels managed.

But I gotta say it---Stop trying to sell your ****. Good **** sells itself
Or keep doing your spiffy marketing techniques and enjoy the daily gangbang from the peanut gallery-- that is up to you

But back to the "good ****" part-- focus on that. I saw your multi-tool selection on the one kit and immediately was turned off. I have more multitools than anyone I know. Have gotten rid of more than most people will ever own. If it isn't Leatherman or victorinox, it will fall victim of Murphys law.

The market for **** kits is out there and the generic market is over full. Especially with the monthly box mail kits... Nobody wants a balled up tape ball(regardless of what les stroud says) the items need to stand out and feel more tailored. But I say start with the med kits, There is a dire need for stuff like that here.

Thought this might be a little harsh at first--- but clearly you have tough skin seeing how you're still here.
I get ya. And yes, this is just the start. Asap, we will sell an EDC specific kit with higher quality items in it. Also more of the first aid kits will be up asap, with some additional useful items added to them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom