• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Upcoming Energy Crisis

Screenshot_2021-11-22-09-18-09.png

Not only terrorist's, but act's of war as well. With as much as China is putting towards their planing and training to attack mock targets like a US carrier ship that rides on a rail system in their desert & Taiwan's presidential building, it's apparent that China is getting ready for war. Attacking our grid system would only be part of the downfall of us. Fighting a nuclear war AND fixing the power grid would be the biggest endeavor this country has ever faced.

The new hyper sonic missile system they tested would enable them to send nuclear warheads to the eastern coast of the US. So not only will the western states be attacked, but any major city on the east coast like Atlanta or Washington. Their system would come so fast from the south that early detection wouldn't offer enough time for us to prepare for it or intercept it.

We're in the day's of building nuclear bunkers again & it's most likely going to happen within 5 years. It'll be like a Pearl Harbor event where it wasn't expected by the vast majority of people in this country.

People should really wake up and expect the worst, and stop buying Chinese made products.

you could be right, but the global elites are a bigger problem in my estimation.

We love to point at China/Russia as the threat, when our own betters are the ones doing the evil.

you could be right, but the global elites are a bigger problem in my estimation.

We love to point at China/Russia as the threat, when our own betters are the ones doing the evil.
I agree to a point, but it's more of a complex web of problems. The global elites tend to think towards capital gain, while investing into politics for future proofing their investments. "Fundraising" into politics is ruining the integrity of our system. It's been going on for far too long. Global elites priority is to make money. Which in turn creates jobs, but not always for our own country. War on the other hand would create the tipping point in world powers or mass starvation/death. The Left would have a complete change of direction in their "progressiveness" if a nuclear weapon was used against the US people. Politics would become more of a collaboration than being bitter rivals over agenda's.

China is essence is a global elite. Unlike here, the top 1% tends to pollute the politics here to better push their agenda's. There the government just takes what it want's and persecutes anyone to fulfill their agenda even if they are the creator of the largest companies.

While people here are pushing for social problems against each other, China only puts effort into how it can make it's self a stronger country while we tear ourselves apart over criminals being killed because of the skin color.

A global war would reset the "advancement" of social issues that's been created here. When people become more worried about food, power, & income all the other issues won't be discussed anymore from news agencies. Government handouts would be non existent, & certain food items won't be available due to it helping the war efforts.

I agree to a point, but it's more of a complex web of problems. The global elites tend to think towards capital gain, while investing into politics for future proofing their investments. "Fundraising" into politics is ruining the integrity of our system. It's been going on for far too long. Global elites priority is to make money. Which in turn creates jobs, but not always for our own country. War on the other hand would create the tipping point in world powers or mass starvation/death. The Left would have a complete change of direction in their "progressiveness" if a nuclear weapon was used against the US people. Politics would become more of a collaboration than being bitter rivals over agenda's.

China is essence is a global elite. Unlike here, the top 1% tends to pollute the politics here to better push their agenda's. There the government just takes what it want's and persecutes anyone to fulfill their agenda even if they are the creator of the largest companies.

While people here are pushing for social problems against each other, China only puts effort into how it can make it's self a stronger country while we tear ourselves apart over criminals being killed because of the skin color.

A global war would reset the "advancement" of social issues that's been created here. When people become more worried about food, power, & income all the other issues won't be discussed anymore from news agencies. Government handouts would be non existent, & certain food items won't be available due to it helping the war efforts.
Good take. I guess I am looking at from a likelihood/risk of occurring perspective. I am fairly certain that the globalist elites are making a huge play on society at large as we speak. China is a threat, but to a less degree of certainty as the global elites.

I don't know if all elites just want to make money either. I think many want to control all at any cost. They would rather completely control fewer persons than have less control of more people. Money at this point is not their primary driver. The people they use to implement their agenda are largely controlled by money/greed. Greed of lessers basically empowers the elite to assert their will on society.

Back
Top Bottom