• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Upcoming Energy Crisis

If the colonial pipeline attack taught us anything, it's that once word gets out all the morons will be out filling up their truck beds and trash bags with gas. Thus causing a self-fulfilling prophecy type shortage.
Yep...we had that scare here a while back because of some temporary shortage......gas was limited for a few days amidst a howl here about ooga-booga Armageddon........and then supply came back. Prices, however, did not.

Let me guess.

Zerohedge...
I am not sure if this was directed at my post or not. Just in case it was: I have never heard of Zerohedge. I have pieced my post from info from multiple independent sources.

I am not certain what is going to happen. Absolutely nothing may happen. If I knew for certain, I would be in high demand.

How hard is it to make a gas fireplace wood burning?
Apples and oranges.

Do it right and you won't have problems. The exhaust pipes are way different in size and construction. You must have proper clearance to combustibles on the box and the pipes, this includes under the firebox.

I am not sure if this was directed at my post or not. Just in case it was: I have never heard of Zerohedge. I have pieced my post from info from multiple independent sources.

I am not certain what is going to happen. Absolutely nothing may happen. If I knew for certain, I would be in high demand.

Just a comment regarding how some entities only post views that support their product. Not directed at you personally or anything like that.

Carry on. I'm always the first to panic buy when it comes to gas/TP/ammo/whatever shortage. But it has served me well up until this point so I'm not about to point fingers.

Back
Top Bottom