• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Upcoming Fall Classes at Protective Measures LLC

^^^ I'll have some prospective dates this week.
It's been difficult finding a date that works for everyone from your original group so we may just have to split everyone into 2 separate classes to get it finished.

Last edited:
I'm thinking about taking a class when I can... I have been through a couple of courses with a friend in Lawrenceville many years ago (an introduction to pistolcraft and a "defensive" class). So, my question is... should I go through the basic course or can I go through the intermediate. I have about 20 years of shooting experience.

Thanks, J

Class on the 8th and 9th was awesome.

It was enjoyable for me too. Your gunhandling manipulations/drawstroke really became very smooth toward the end, your accuracy improved when shooting from reset, & you were "searching &a scanning" pretty good too.
Just remember to at least try to do some dry-fire practice if you can't get to the range or if they won't allow you to do some of the drills that we did.
I enjoyed training with you & thanks for being so safety-conscious.

Last edited:
I'm thinking about taking a class when I can... I have been through a couple of courses with a friend in Lawrenceville many years ago (an introduction to pistolcraft and a "defensive" class). So, my question is... should I go through the basic course or can I go through the intermediate. I have about 20 years of shooting experience.

Thanks J,
It would be best to go through the basic because it's critical to build a solid foundation.
Mine is very, very thorough in all respects... moreso than most.
Some people on this forum have commented that they think I try to teach too much in the Basic class.
I will cover every fundamental in it that is promised in the outline however I do adapt it to fit the needs of the students.
This weekends class had some guys that were more advanced than normal so we added some content to give them more value. I just don't believe the "one-size-fits-all" approach is best for everyone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom