• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Update - 1/8/202 - Prostate Surgery & Therapy See post 1

I just got home from hospital after 4 days. Site got blocked on my ATT Iphone so I could not respond. I will update everything this afternoon. Cliff Notes: found more cancer than just prostate so it got a little intense. Doing good at this time because I'm home. Update later today. thanks for all the concerns.
Glad to hear you are home. Ain't no place like home.

cullyhog cullyhog Good to hear you are on the upswing. I wore my cath for 15 days and boy was I proud to get that think out of my little fella!!
I had my surgery on July 22 of this yea and just last week, I was able to wear underwear with a pad and do away with the "Depends"! I do still use the "Depends" pads in my briefs. I don't think they can be used in boxers.
If you are anything like most of us, you are months away from wearing underwear.

It is best for me to sit on the toilet to pee and after you think you are done, lean over several times and try to touch the floor and more urine will come out. I know it is difficult to stop the drip, drip but it will get better.

For months I had to get out of the shower and put on my depends and pad before walking anywhere in the house. Sure was a change for me.

Most important is to wear Depends PADS inside your depends or whatever brand you use. That way you can just change the pad and not have to get undressed and change the whole deal.

Try to pee often even if you feel you don't have to.

If you need to talk, PM me and I will be glad to provide my phone #.

Keep us posted.

You will learn and it will get better. I didn't think I would ever get to the point I am now with underwear and pads. I can now go the entire day with just 1 pad.
There is a light in this tunnel.

Back
Top Bottom