• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE: 2020 Toys for Tots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will donate. but i also like to know if my son and I can help put bikes together and be there when you deliver these? My kids are 10 and 5 and I want them to experience and be part of community kindness

My (now 5 year old) daughter is involved every year shoot me a PM and we will figure out a way to make that happen!

FYI.....

Unless I loose internet, power or something major happens I will have all of these auctions posted TODAY and they will run until Tuesday, November 3 (election day ) at 2100 (9pm)

Again ALL auctions will end promptly Tuesday, November 3 (election day ) at 2100 (9pm)

Because I know everyone will be home!

Anyone without a local Target, no kids, hates Target, etc, etc, etc....

If you’re not going to use it I could really use the $10 giftcard on $40 you should get or already got in the mail.

Do to Covid bikes are harder to get and more expensive then ever, this will help tremendously in my efforts to get the most bikes for your bucks.

You can just PM or text me a picture of the unused code off the back

94A785D2-9D63-4762-858E-5AF116C058B9.jpeg

Anyone without a local Target, no kids, hates Target, etc, etc, etc....

If you’re not going to use it I could use your $10 giftcard you should get or already got in the mail.

you can just PM or text me a picture of the unused code off the back

View attachment 2896842

I will check with my wife and send mine your way if it hasn’t already been tossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom