• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Update from Virginia lobby day rally

Hopefully this rally has awaken the conservatives in VA that didn’t take the time to vote and they will get off their lazy ass and vote in EVERY election. Also hope it opened the eyes of moderates and some liberals of just how quick your rights can be taken away.

Hopefully this rally has awaken the conservatives in VA that didn’t take the time to vote and they will get off their lazy ass and vote in EVERY election. Also hope it opened the eyes of moderates and some liberals of just how quick your rights can be taken away.

It is prudent to note that this is not merely a voter turnout issue. The GOP failed to support and provide candidates in many districts. They are every bit as much to blame for this debacle as the Dems are for taking advantage of the situation.

Don't forget that that asshole Bloomberg and his money were behind the VA Dem takeover.
==========================================
Bloomberg's commercials are beginning to worry me. As a native of IL, from a farming and coal producing area, and pro-life, and Pro-gun, he is on the wrong side of every issue for me. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. Bernie is right, he is trying to buy the nomination. I will give him credit for dodging the stupid Dem "presidential debates"....what a frickin' waste of time, energy and money, but they do save some bucks by not having any American Flags on stage.

Back
Top Bottom