• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Update: I need your prayers.

linebacker

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
144   0
Reaction score
Last Thursday I was delivering a trailer up here in Portsmouth VA near Northfolk. I can't explain what happened because it's still a mystery. I lost recollection of where I was. I thought that I was in Florida when asked. My left leg was hurting like hell and was severely swollen. This turned out to be Cellulitis. My heart rate was very abnormal. I wound up in ICU at Northfolk General Hospital. I was moved out of ICU yesterday afternoon. I will probably be here in the hospital for at least 3 more days.
I have a long recovery ahead of me according to the doctors here because of my leg.
I'm still in shock with everything that has happened so far. I would appreciate your prayers for a speedy recovery.
Thanks, Mike

20181009_050116.jpg
20181009_050022.jpg

Oh crap! Have you ever had episodes like this before? Loosing consciousness? Memory problems?
Did you impact your leg? Or is it an infection of some sort?
Another question, are you a veteran? Can you get any help from VA? How about medicare?

Prayers being sent for you and the medical team that they may find your problems quickly and accurately.
Prayers for your strength to get well soon and to not let this stuff get you down mentally. You need to be strong in both areas, physical and mental. I really hope you improve soon and can get home!
I wish i could help financially but im out of work, disabled, no pay check for 6 yrs now. Maybe the team can do a raffle for ya.

Oh crap! Have you ever had episodes like this before? Loosing consciousness? Memory problems?
Did you impact your leg? Or is it an infection of some sort?
Another question, are you a veteran? Can you get any help from VA? How about medicare?

Prayers being sent for you and the medical team that they may find your problems quickly and accurately.
Prayers for your strength to get well soon and to not let this stuff get you down mentally. You need to be strong in both areas, physical and mental. I really hope you improve soon and can get home!
I wish i could help financially but im out of work, disabled, no pay check for 6 yrs now. Maybe the team can do a raffle for ya.

I've never had anything like this happen to me before. I was dazed and confused. I never lost consucioness just very disoriented due to the infection. My leg swole up and hurt like hell. I have a serious infection in my leg. I'm checking into Medicaid at the moment. I've never had to ask for help, but now I am.

Back
Top Bottom