• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Update: I need your prayers.

I've never had anything like this happen to me before. I was dazed and confused. I never lost consucioness just very disoriented due to the infection. My leg swole up and hurt like hell. I have a serious infection in my leg. I'm checking into Medicaid at the moment. I've never had to ask for help, but now I am.

Hang in there with it bud, i know it is hard to ask for help.....for men like us, the pride gets in the way. It does with me big time. Although pride is supposed to be one of the seven deadly, I seem to be full of it, pride that is, lol.
I truly hope everything works out soon for you, Mike. I know it will work, it sometimes just doesn't always seem to work fast enough or how we want it to.
Keep us in the loop. Good luck.

Dang! My knee swelled pretty bad three years ago after a spiral fracture broke my leg all to pieces but not as bad as that. Prayers upbound for you.

Update:: Cellulitis is better but I still can not walk on my left leg. The antibiotics that they are giving me seem to be working. My heart rate is back to normal. My blood pressure is back to normal. The pain in my left leg can be unforgiving at times. I just have to wait for the infection to get better before I can go home.
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

Back
Top Bottom