• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Update: ignore this thread. Sorry!

Is this EDC kit (mentioned in post), something yall would buy?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Hawk Industries

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
14   0
Reaction score
Hello yall. I wanted to put this post up to see if the EDC community thinks that this idea is a good one and to see if people are interested in buying these once they are ready to sell.

So, here in the next few months, ASAP, I will be making custom painted, hand made, small EDC/Survival kits made from small metal containers, (altoid metal-like containers). They will be about 4.5inch long, 3.3inch wide, and 0.9inch tall. I will custom paint them and put many high-quality EDC items inside each kit. Items from brands such as munkee, uncle bills, mossy oak, gerber, lever gear, and much more! All items have been checked to be made in America, and all are of good quality. These items will consist of typical EDC items and a few extra EDC items that can help in survival situations as well. Also, users will have the ability to attach the kit to their belt or waistband, if they want. Each kit will also have a Thank you for purchasing card, with the number of each kit written on it. I plan to start making these in the next few months, basically as soon as I can. I want to start to get the EDC community’s reaction now. Once I can, I will make them in batches, the 1st batch will have 2 kits for sale. If things go well from there, the 2nd batch will have about 5 kits for sale, and so on. Each kit will sell for $400, due to the amount of all the materials, items, and labor. Each kit will also be able to be shipped anywhere in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom