• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE 10/3 - Injunction covers all FPC members - ATF publishes their pistol brace rule

I’m just glad theirs enough keyboard warriors on here
You are the problem.
The palmetto state aero Gucci Glock reps have spoken , you are not bout that life , Bunch of keyboard warriors on this thread its comical. I don’t agree with it , but I choose to keep my hobby legit.

I can't believe how many on here want to "just change the NFA", "just remove ...", etc.
Do you REALLY want Congress, any Congress in recent history, to open that can of worms?
Do you think the result could, realistically, be in any way an improvement?

As much as I want to poke them in the eye and publicly announce how "I WILL NOT COMPLY!!!" , I have a family to feed. That's hard to do while I'm incarcerated for however many years it takes and however many thousands of dollars it'll cost to hopefully win my case.

The brace ban is complete BS. Unfortunately, my rebelliousness will have to be in the form of petitions or contacting congressmen or something. Sorry to let you all down.

I’m just glad theirs enough keyboard warriors on here

The palmetto state aero Gucci Glock reps have spoken , you are not bout that life , Bunch of keyboard warriors on this thread its comical. I don’t agree with it , but I choose to keep my hobby legit.
May the boot that crushes your skull be swift in its action.

As much as I want to poke them in the eye and publicly announce how "I WILL NOT COMPLY!!!" , I have a family to feed. That's hard to do while I'm incarcerated for however many years it takes and however many thousands of dollars it'll cost to hopefully win my case.

The brace ban is complete BS. Unfortunately, my rebelliousness will have to be in the form of petitions or contacting congressmen or something. Sorry to let you all down.
Exactly my thoughts brother , and after all
That we would never be able to legally own any firearm again.

Yeah, cause no other president ever messed with guns before…

Certainly not in this sort of way.

Once you open up stuff like “rate of fire” to interpretation vs the previous precise mechanical definition, you open the door to the way all sorts of things are used.

The NFA never mentions how anything gets used. It only sticks to precise mechanical definitions.

…See where this is headed?

Enjoy those semi autos while you can…. And vote for Orange Man again if it makes you feel better.

But any objective person knows what Trump did. All our guns are in danger now-thanks to his recklessness

Back
Top Bottom