• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE 10/3 - Injunction covers all FPC members - ATF publishes their pistol brace rule

I’m not going back and reading every page to find the answer, but how can this law be enforced ex post facto?
I honestly think anyone the lawyer of anyone charged with a crime relating to this will file a Writ of Certiorari before their client’s arrest fingerprints are dry.
I think the idea for this isn't to comply with the the constitution or laws or whatever. I think the goal of this is to do as much damage as possible while this goes through the courts. It's similar to the eviction moratorium or the vaxx mandates. Everyone knows it won't stand but the damage will be done from people even temporarily complying. For example, they already got 150k+ people registering their guns. Who knows how many people got rid of their braces? Damage already done, this was already a success for ATF and Biden. I think a lot of people can't afford a good lawyer or get into the bull**** of trying to be the test case. Or running into a communist big city jury that doesn't care.

That’s why I mentioned “I can’t find out what GOA is doing”. But yea, probably. I just thought they’d (GOA) be leading on this.
All in all, they might be. I don't remember where I saw it (I think the USCCA channel) but apparently the judge in the GOA case is sort of known for wanting to ride in on a white horse and save the day. Hence why they are expecting him to issue a nationwide injunction on the last day.

Sorry dude, but Bear is right. There's a lot of folks on this site that like to throw shade on people who would rather talk about an issue than post memes or bad mouth.

The above pretty much says all we need to know.
This back and forth name calling ( not by you) reminds me of a scene near the end of the original Superfly. The main character and his partner are waiting in a NYC bar to do a dope deal when some beanie wearing Muslims show up to hassle them and calling them "Brother" . Also telling them they owed the community and all that ****. Priest ( the main character) told him he was waiting on important people and to not be there when they showed up. But then he told them to go get a gun and tell all the other n----s to get guns and THEN he'd be right down front "Killin' Whitey" along with them. But UNTIL THEN shut the **** up and get to stepping.
Long drawn out point here is that I don't know where The Line is drawn and I don't think anyone else here does either. It's all so incremental and gradual that we miss things or get complacent. And THAT is the point. That's why the other side does it that way. They can't have us jumping out of the pot before the water starts to boil. Everyone has to decide where is their limit. And we could probably have an entire separate thread just on that. But we would probably also get Jan.6thed just for that.

Jeez… let’s all give it a rest.
Here’s a thought, going forward everybody just do what they think is in their own best interest, given their situation, and just STFU
No need to tell the world about our personal decisions, it’s going to be wrong anyway to half the members on this site.
Agreed. Real criminals,good successful criminals ain't fittin' to broadcast their crimes. That's what makes them successful criminals.

Yep injunction extended to all FPC members, but some folks couldn't wait. They had to have that free Biden SBR...

Here's the link again to join FPC, and I'll add the text from the top of the page because I just like it. :becky:

"It's official: the injunction granted in FPC's pistol brace lawsuit applies to ALL FPC MEMBERS. LET'S ****ING GO!!"

Yep injunction extended to all FPC members, but some folks couldn't wait. They had to have that free Biden SBR...

Here's the link again to join FPC, and I'll add the text from the top of the page because I just like it. :becky:

"It's official: the injunction granted in FPC's pistol brace lawsuit applies to ALL FPC MEMBERS. LET'S ****ING GO!!"

And now instead of free Biden SBR they will get a free Biden shot dog

Not sure if this has been mentioned but it looks like the the injunction was broadened to all Maxim Defense customers and Firearms Policy Coalition members.

Whether you want to get "protection" from this absurd rule or just want to support a group fighting for our 2A rights, you can join FPC at joinFPC.org

LOL. I've been an FPC member for a couple of years now. Ever since I stopped donating to the NRA. Look back at some of my old posts and you'll find me recommending them as one of the few groups who are doing good stuff for us.

Still doesn't change my decision to go ahead and get the guns I always wanted to form 1 during this timeframe, because it allows me to support those groups more than I already have.

Just curious... you posted a few links to donate to the FPC. Are you a member? GOA? GA2A? SAF? Heck, NRA? they even have a lawsuit going on this.

Or is your entire contribution to gun rights simply insulting people on public forums who are pulling their weight ?

LOL. I've been an FPC member for a couple of years now. Ever since I stopped donating to the NRA. Look back at some of my old posts and you'll find me recommending them as one of the few groups who are doing good stuff for us.

Still doesn't change my decision to go ahead and get the guns I always wanted to form 1 during this timeframe, because it allows me to support those groups more than I already have.

Just curious... you posted a few links to donate to the FPC. Are you a member? GOA? GA2A? SAF? Heck, NRA? they even have a lawsuit going on this.

Or is your entire contribution to gun rights simply insulting people on public forums who are pulling their weight ?
Agreed with all of the above.

Yeah LOL is right. All I've seen you do is virtue signal while continue to engage in, or at a minimum justify, further gun restrictions. You were the same on the NRA and bumpstocks. And since reading doesn't appear to be your thing, I'll repeat yet again that what you say you or I say we do on the internet is actually meaningless so I have no desire to engage in your ridiculous virtue signaling contest.

I simply posted a link to let my fellow gun owners know that they can join FPC and continue to leave their brace on their gun while this plays out. And if you look back at my posts, that has been one of my main arguments all along - just wait to see if there is an injunction before the deadline.

And since you obviously don't know what an injunction means, let me spell out it for you. It's not an easy thing for a conservative plaintiff to achieve. It shows that there is merit to their case, and they will likely win. Which would in turn make your ridiculous effort to run out and register and comply quite sad, since it will be meaningless other than to provide the government with further information about your firearms.

But hey at least you get to say that you did it to avoid the engraving. No that's not right because now you say that you did something you didn't actually have to do just so you can use that money to donate to the "cause". :wacko: And one final thing - if you can't handle people criticizing an ACTION they don't agree with, then perhaps this thread, or the internet, is not for you. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom