• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE 10/3 - Injunction covers all FPC members - ATF publishes their pistol brace rule

7nbsqp.jpg

Yeah LOL is right. All I've seen you do is virtue signal while continue to engage in, or at a minimum justify, further gun restrictions. You were the same on the NRA and bumpstocks. And since reading doesn't appear to be your thing, I'll repeat yet again that what you say you or I say we do on the internet is actually meaningless so I have no desire to engage in your ridiculous virtue signaling contest.

I simply posted a link to let my fellow gun owners know that they can join FPC and continue to leave their brace on their gun while this plays out. And if you look back at my posts, that has been one of my main arguments all along - just wait to see if there is an injunction before the deadline.

And since you obviously don't know what an injunction means, let me spell out it for you. It's not an easy thing for a conservative plaintiff to achieve. It shows that there is merit to their case, and they will likely win. Which would in turn make your ridiculous effort to run out and register and comply quite sad, since it will be meaningless other than to provide the government with further information about your firearms.

But hey at least you get to say that you did it to avoid the engraving. No that's not right because now you say that you did something you didn't actually have to do just so you can use that money to donate to the "cause". :wacko: And one final thing - if you can't handle people criticizing an ACTION they don't agree with, then perhaps this thread, or the internet, is not for you. :thumb:
"I simply posted a link to let my fellow gun owners know that they can join FPC and continue to leave their brace on their gun while this plays out."

That's all you did? BS!

"They are selling out their fellow gun owners."
"I do have to give you credit for the best excuse given yet for folks wanting to lick this particular boot."
"Instead of continuing to try and persuade others to lick the boot with you"
"while selling out your fellow gun owners."
"Your honor we've already had 10 million bootlickers comply so there won't be any issue here."
"I will say though that there is no amount of money that those who complied to an illegal ruling can give to make up for their sellout..."
"Nor have I told anyone what they should do - even the bootlicker sellouts who can't resist a free Biden SBR."

Insulting people and name calling isn't typically considered a good tactic for creating a coalition. But you do you.

Why are you "insulting people on public forums who are pulling their weight"??? These are people who are engaging in free gun registration, that they didn't have to do, just so they would have the money to further support the defense of 2A. They deserve our respect and admiration...

Why are you "insulting people on public forums who are pulling their weight"??? These are people who are engaging in free activities, that they didn't have to do, just so they would have the money to further support the defense of 2A. They deserve our respect and admiration...
Because he's an asshole, but at least he admits it.

"I simply posted a link to let my fellow gun owners know that they can join FPC and continue to leave their brace on their gun while this plays out."

That's all you did? BS!

"They are selling out their fellow gun owners."
"I do have to give you credit for the best excuse given yet for folks wanting to lick this particular boot."
"Instead of continuing to try and persuade others to lick the boot with you"
"while selling out your fellow gun owners."
"Your honor we've already had 10 million bootlickers comply so there won't be any issue here."
"I will say though that there is no amount of money that those who complied to an illegal ruling can give to make up for their sellout..."
"Nor have I told anyone what they should do - even the bootlicker sellouts who can't resist a free Biden SBR."

Insulting people and name calling isn't typically considered a good tactic for creating a coalition. But you do you.

So you are anyone else is free to go back and reply to any of those comments. But if you want to reply to a donation link to become part of the injunction and use it as an excuse to virtue signal, then expect to get called out. :thumb:

Oh and I have no desire to form a coalition with folks who would turn me in at the drop of hat. You know like encouraging people to display something on a forum that could be considered illegal...

Because he's an asshole, but at least he admits it.

I'm a bigger asshole. Oh and that's name calling btw.

There is an easy way to get around all of the ATF garbage and just own anything you want, just declare yourself a sovereign citizen and the rules no longer apply. Ive watched YouTube videos on it and the cops always back down when they find out theyre dealing with a sovereign citizen, give it a try :)

Yeah LOL is right. All I've seen you do is virtue signal while continue to engage in, or at a minimum justify, further gun restrictions. You were the same on the NRA and bumpstocks. And since reading doesn't appear to be your thing, I'll repeat yet again that what you say you or I say we do on the internet is actually meaningless so I have no desire to engage in your ridiculous virtue signaling contest.

I simply posted a link to let my fellow gun owners know that they can join FPC and continue to leave their brace on their gun while this plays out. And if you look back at my posts, that has been one of my main arguments all along - just wait to see if there is an injunction before the deadline.

And since you obviously don't know what an injunction means, let me spell out it for you. It's not an easy thing for a conservative plaintiff to achieve. It shows that there is merit to their case, and they will likely win. Which would in turn make your ridiculous effort to run out and register and comply quite sad, since it will be meaningless other than to provide the government with further information about your firearms.

But hey at least you get to say that you did it to avoid the engraving. No that's not right because now you say that you did something you didn't actually have to do just so you can use that money to donate to the "cause". :wacko: And one final thing - if you can't handle people criticizing an ACTION they don't agree with, then perhaps this thread, or the internet, is not for you. :thumb:

Oh, so I'm the one 'virtue signaling'? That's bizarre since I'm simply responding to your attacks.

As for timing, I said in my first post that was driven more by Silencer Shop than the ATF. They had a deadline for accepting the forms two weeks before the 31st so they would have time to review and process them. Since all my NFA stuff is through them it made sense to use their system.

And I probably have a better feel for what the legal standards are for an injunction to be granted than you do. But you aren't wrong that it's hard to get and usually very narrowly defined. I'm glad FPC got this one in under the wire but it doesn't really help a lot of people. FPC doesn't have that big a membership, although this should help grow it.

Either way, it's not something that could have been predicted when I filed a few weeks ago, and as I already mentioned a dozen times the intention was ALWAYS to form-1 these guns.

The process I chose was based on a couple of things (you are allowed to have more than one reason to do something) and I think I made the right call.

You have come out and said that somehow it would have been OK if I did the same exact same thing and got the same result but paid the government $200 for each gun instead of sending it to a gun rights group.

That makes no sense to me at all.

And your ridiculous claim that any form 1 number could sink a court case is provably wrong now that FPC has gotten their injunction. If you read through the various court documents there's no mention of how many 'biden' form 1s were filed up until the judgement was made. It's simply not relevant.

Yet that is your whole argument about why filing one of those form 1s is sabotaging gun rights everywhere and causing the collapse of the nation.

Give it up and move on. I'm going to since this is obviously pointless. Feel free to get in the last word, since I'm sure that's required by your ego.

P.S.

You can prove a few things on the internet I guess...

1685197049972.png

Oh, so I'm the one 'virtue signaling'? That's bizarre since I'm simply responding to your attacks.

As for timing, I said in my first post that was driven more by Silencer Shop than the ATF. They had a deadline for accepting the forms two weeks before the 31st so they would have time to review and process them. Since all my NFA stuff is through them it made sense to use their system.

And I probably have a better feel for what the legal standards are for an injunction to be granted than you do. But you aren't wrong that it's hard to get and usually very narrowly defined. I'm glad FPC got this one in under the wire but it doesn't really help a lot of people. FPC doesn't have that big a membership, although this should help grow it.

Either way, it's not something that could have been predicted when I filed a few weeks ago, and as I already mentioned a dozen times the intention was ALWAYS to form-1 these guns.

The process I chose was based on a couple of things (you are allowed to have more than one reason to do something) and I think I made the right call.

You have come out and said that somehow it would have been OK if I did the same exact same thing and got the same result but paid the government $200 for each gun instead of sending it to a gun rights group.

That makes no sense to me at all.

And your ridiculous claim that any form 1 number could sink a court case is provably wrong now that FPC has gotten their injunction. If you read through the various court documents there's no mention of how many 'biden' form 1s were filed up until the judgement was made. It's simply not relevant.

Yet that is your whole argument about why filing one of those form 1s is sabotaging gun rights everywhere and causing the collapse of the nation.

Give it up and move on. I'm going to since this is obviously pointless. Feel free to get in the last word, since I'm sure that's required by your ego.

P.S.

You can prove a few things on the internet I guess...

View attachment 5764078

"Give it up and move on" :pound: I would advise you to do the same, but you're like watching a slow moving train wreck. You just can't look away.

Yeah you came into this thread a month ago, bypassing the Class III forum, to proclaim to the world that you gladly complied and registered your firearm, even though there was plenty of time left. I initially ignored your nonsense, but you just wouldn't quit mucking up this thread.

And you just keep on keeping on - you use Silencer Shop as an excuse even though you could've just used the online e-forms...

Oh but wait you said you did it because you didn't want to have to engrave...

Oh but wait you say you voluntarily registered your firearms for FREE, even though you didn't have to, because that enabled you to donate to the defense of 2A.

No need to respond to the rest of your nonsense, since I already have and comprehension is a thing here. But please don't move on. It's enjoyable to watch.

Back
Top Bottom