• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE 10/3 - Injunction covers all FPC members - ATF publishes their pistol brace rule

Traditional aka the regular one
189010331-C1N1.jpg

Okay I'ma try it this week. But I got a feeling somebody gonna owe me $13.99.
im still not an alcoholic...for the record
But the yuengling to buy is reg lager or light(20.99$ /24pk) at kroger. Only the cans cause the green bottles are always skunky.
or start brewing your own, it's surprisingly easy and can be done in small spaces. 🍻

ok now back to the bootlicking.

im still not an alcoholic...for the record
But the yuengling to buy is reg lager or light(20.99$ /24pk) at kroger. Only the cans cause the green bottles are always skunky.
or start brewing your own, it's surprisingly easy and can be done in small spaces. 🍻

ok now back to the bootlicking.
I think bottled is always superior to can, as there is something taste wise that gets distorted from the can.
It just seems a bit off when a guy prefers it in the can. :shocked:

I just watched a good multi-part series by the brewmaster at Sierra Nevada, and he mentioned that if beer is fresh (less than a few weeks old) bottles are fine.

But he also mentioned that almost no beer is brewed that close to consumers these days, and cans are much better at keeping beer stable than glass is. There's simply no oxygen exchange in a can like there can be around a bottle cap.

Back on topic, the Reload article brings up a good point... Even if you are a member of FPC or SAF, are your wife and kids?

If someone else has access to the braced firearm and aren't a member they could possibly be in violation of NFA rules about 'possession' even if you, as a group member are not.

I just watched a good multi-part series by the brewmaster at Sierra Nevada, and he mentioned that if beer is fresh (less than a few weeks old) bottles are fine.

But he also mentioned that almost no beer is brewed that close to consumers these days, and cans are much better at keeping beer stable than glass is. There's simply no oxygen exchange in a can like there can be around a bottle cap.
part of it is sunshine! Done numerous experiments on bottles(clear/brown/green), can and kegging beer. As far as bottle the brown are best as uv light won't 'skunk' the hops. If you want to see what i mean and waste a beer😐buy something in a green bottle place one in sunlight for a few days and then do a side by side tasting with one not been subjected to light. especially a hoppier beer.
And yes fresh is best, just like fresh roasted coffee and fresh ground spices for cooking. Ill look that series up , sounds interesting!

Back
Top Bottom