• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE 10/3 - Injunction covers all FPC members - ATF publishes their pistol brace rule

so a doctors note won’t do?
No I don't know how many times it needs to be said for people to understand that they aren't gonna get their free bird SBR's anymore. They allowed the ATF to gain this much power and are reaping the rewards. Like even today we still have people wondering if "braces" are legal or not. Grown men.

They always looked like “bait” to me.

I agree and was completely against them because it was nothing more than a work around from the beginning. However the ATF approved numerous designs and allowed them for years. Nothing has changed and it is absolutely bull**** for them to say either register or throw away something you paid your hard earned money for.

I agree and was completely against them because it was nothing more than a work around from the beginning. However the ATF approved numerous designs and allowed them for years. Nothing has changed and it is absolutely bull**** for them to say either register or throw away something you paid your hard earned money for.
No argument.

saw a good video on the sbr rule. it was put into place because they wanted to nfa ALL guns, pistols, rifles, and shotguns.
the sbr rule was to keep people from cutting down a rifle to the size of a pistol as a walk around the rule.
so it has no place on the nfa at all.
sbr's and sbs's need to be removed from the nfa all together....
how is a 12" shotgun more dangerous than a 18"one. the 18 will hold a tighter pattern , the 12 will spread out and do less damage at range.

saw a good video on the sbr rule. it was put into place because they wanted to nfa ALL guns, pistols, rifles, and shotguns.
the sbr rule was to keep people from cutting down a rifle to the size of a pistol as a walk around the rule.
so it has no place on the nfa at all.
sbr's and sbs's need to be removed from the nfa all together....
how is a 12" shotgun more dangerous than a 18"one. the 18 will hold a tighter pattern , the 12 will spread out and do less damage at range.
And yet, still, you do not condemn the NFA it’s self.

Back
Top Bottom