• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE 10/3 - Injunction covers all FPC members - ATF publishes their pistol brace rule

Wow the Trump hate is obvious how many times did you vote for Biden? News flash who is President doesn’t really mean **** the ones running the agencies does and having career politicians is why we are in the position we are.

I’m betting your vaxxed

I place blame where it lies.....

With that Orange ****tard.

Don't try and dodge the issue. That reckless bag of **** opened this door-no matter how many times he was warned not to.

I love how some people are still trying to shift blame.

Trump started this by messing with the NFA.

It is 100% his fault-just because he had to win the “bump stocks are gone” pissing contests.

(Just wait until the anti gunners revisit the “rate of fire” argument.)

Orange Tard placed all semis in jeopardy

It is 100% his fault-just because he had to win the “bump stocks are gone” pissing contests.

Yeah, cause no other president ever messed with guns before…

No. Recent political and Unconstitutional RULE changes to NFA "related" items started with Obama's 41f.

And now that you've been corrected on your revisionist history, get your political debate out of my thread and take it to the political forum if you want to keep spewing nonsense.

No. Recent political and Unconstitutional RULE changes to NFA "related" items started with Obama's 41f.

And now that you've been corrected on your revisionist history, get your political debate out of my thread and take it to the political forum if you want to keep spewing nonsense.
Goes way back before that…

Ronald Reagan?

Yes and that went through the Congressional process. I was replying to and referring to atf rule making - circumventing Congress. Both of the results are Unconstitutional, but the process of rule making, bureaucratically make/change law, is also Unconstitutional.

Back
Top Bottom