• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE 10/3 - Injunction covers all FPC members - ATF publishes their pistol brace rule

So why was the agent there? Did it have anything to do with your FFL? You know, the license that you ask the feds for so you can do business. If that's not compliance, what is?
Yeah, said that in my earlier post. Had to get new FFL at new address. I said I was licking the boot. I don't mind admitting to licking the boot when I do in fact have to do it.

Denying your bootlicking is when you have a problem, kinda like an alcoholic.

Yeah, said that in my earlier post. Had to get new FFL at new address. I said I was licking the boot. I don't mind admitting to licking the boot when I do in fact have to do it.

Denying your bootlicking is when you have a problem, kinda like an alcoholic.

It's a simple concept, and fortunately it seems only a small number are unable to grasp it.

If you can't draw the line at this abuse, then you have no line...

Screenshot_20230525-221849_Gallery.jpg

I just picked up this bad boy today...and may be in the market for a pistol brace in a few days.

Since when did the Form 4473 include non-binary as a choice for sex?:wacko:
I also don't recall it asking if I lived within city limits before.
There are certainly more fields to fill out than I previously remember.

pistol.jpg

So why was the agent there? Did it have anything to do with your FFL? You know, the license that you ask the feds for so you can do business. If that's not compliance, what is?

What part of that are you defining as compliance? Because despite my opinions on whether it should be a thing or not, I've never gone so far as to consider someone who applied for a business license as a bootlicker. Where is your line in the sand? Genuine question, not trying to jump in the middle of this waterspout of semantics.

Do you pay any taxes? (theft) Do you have a drivers license? (tyranny) Do you obey traffic laws? (Sheep)

None of those are directed at you, but one could argue that all of three should not be complied with. But to use a phrase already mentioned in this thread, I will agree those aren't "my hill to die on"

Back
Top Bottom