• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE 10/3 - Injunction covers all FPC members - ATF publishes their pistol brace rule

I remember seeing FA Ingram Mac 10's brand new in the Styrofoam box for $1400 at the gunshow in Perry in the late 90's. Back then was a lot of money but now I've been seeing used ones for $7500.

I remember in the late 70's when you could buy a MAC-10 or MAC-11 for $180--And shoot up two week's PAY in about 30 minutes, LOL! Shoulda' bought a TON of 'em back then...

They have certainly been to court in both the FPC and SAF cases. The judge couldn't have given a ruling or injection in either if they hadn't.

Sigh... couldn't leave it alone huh? Even after I gave you the last word.

You were the one who said that the free form-1s could be used to cause all kinds of issues for these legal challenges even though your scenario was obviously nonsense.

I did say that it would be great if they got 10 million registrations. That would be used in court... by our side, to show that these were in common use and couldn't be banned based on the Heller decision and 'in common use'.

At the current rate can you really see the atf saying 'we have less than one half of one percent of the owners filing the paperwork... We win!".

The simple fact is that the form-1 issuances will have zero effect on any of these cases.

Again, go ahead and have the last word on why a form 1 that you pay the .gov $200 for is 'freedom fighting' and one where you don't is 'bootlicking'.

But please, for the love of God, try and be rational this time instead of arguing like an angry two year old who doesn't want to go to bed.

Was that your other account that got deleted? :boink:

Sigh... couldn't leave it alone huh? Even after I gave you the last word.

You were the one who said that the free form-1s could be used to cause all kinds of issues for these legal challenges even though your scenario was obviously nonsense.

I did say that it would be great if they got 10 million registrations. That would be used in court... by our side, to show that these were in common use and couldn't be banned based on the Heller decision and 'in common use'.

At the current rate can you really see the atf saying 'we have less than one half of one percent of the owners filing the paperwork... We win!".

The simple fact is that the form-1 issuances will have zero effect on any of these cases.

Again, go ahead and have the last word on why a form 1 that you pay the .gov $200 for is 'freedom fighting' and one where you don't is 'bootlicking'.

But please, for the love of God, try and be rational this time instead of arguing like an angry two year old who doesn't want to go to bed.

Sigh is right. You whack one mole down and another just pops back up... Oh and continuing to tell me to get the last word in is pretty stupid, but it does seem par for the course.

As far as the bold is concerned, you have twisted yourself in such a ridiculous level of nonsensical "logic" to justify your actions that you're just throwing **** up against the wall now. And you continue to misrepresent what I said, or you're just incapable of understanding it.

Common use has already been established. It was established just with sales records, but the fatf actually entered into the court record with their own guesstimations. It's known, and the only question is will it be used and accepted by the courts.

The simple part that you just can't seem to grasp is that if 10+ million people registered for the free Biden SBRs, like a small number of sellouts, then that would be a negative for the brace ruling. What's the point with going back to the way it was for the 10 years that the fatf said it was ok when all brace users have already complied with their new illegal ruling. :confused2: Logic - it escapes you.

Oh and I never said anything about paying $200 either, and nothing you say angers me. I'm laughing at you. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom