• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE***January NW Georgia Reloading Meeting***

Shrek926

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
152   0
Reaction score
Ok guys here it is, after such a great get together we wanted to shake it up some for the guys who can't make it during the week. We will be meeting on a Saturday which will hopefully work out for everyone who wants to come.

12 JAN 2013 4pm-6:30pm (1600-1830hr)
Bartow Knife and Gun Co.
26 West Main Street
Cartersville, Ga. 30120

Like last meeting, bring anything you have sitting around you don't need/ use anymore. This isn't required, but hopefully will help a new reloader along the way. I'm working on some giveaway items, and additional presses for demonstrating and instructing.

The parking is plentiful behind the building, and with having it earlier gives everyone A) good parking, B) good parking to go to one of the restaurants on our block after the meeting. Post any questions etc here so may maybe it will answer for everyone.

Keep your powder dry,
Shrek

Last edited:
Damn, I have to work that weekend. I'm going to try to make it for the first half of the meet though. I can bring my new Lee 1000 progressive if you like? I don't think we had a setup like it last time. I will see if I can get some coverage for work to make it the whole evening. Thanks again guys for putting this together. I will see if I have some give away stuff as well.

We have several die sets from donated by ttader J last time that will be gifted to someone this meet. I dont remember calibers But will post later.
Lookin forward to seeing all agsin. If you have something you want to load, bring it and grab some press time with one of the exp guys.

I will be there. Looking forward to meeting some new people and learning something new. I have never reloaded and know zero about it. I plan on starting to reload sometime later in the year as I acquire the needed tools. Thanks for putting this on, it'll really help a newbie like me.

I plan to be there. Probably won't matter to most, but in case you didn't know, there is an Eastman gun show in Dalton that weekend. I know some are planning to go up for it.

Thanks for putting it together.

i am planning on being there.. maybe i can get a set of 9mm dies.. i need them bad now lol.. i have a set of 38/357 i can trade for them.. i just dont have alot of cash.. i am trying to get into reloading on less than a shoe string budget lol..i have gotton rid of or traded to the point so i would only have to reload one to two calibers.. thats how tight it is for me .. well like i said i will be there... thanks shrek and pass for all your work in getting this set up ...

I'm comin..most of my Lee stuff has arrived, cept..the powder measure and primer feed. I've not put anything together yet..so this get together is perfect timing for me.. I love getting a new hobby.

Back
Top Bottom