• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE***January NW Georgia Reloading Meeting***

Well...

Amazing. I echo everyone else's comment, it was a great evening. And now at 3am I am finally coming down from cloud 9. Tonight is humbly what Pass and I have had as our motivation in our new direction and adventure. I've not seen such an outpouring of generosity, and community in years. I am honored I and my family got to spend the evening with y'all!

Well...

Amazing. I echo everyone else's comment, it was a great evening. And now at 3am I am finally coming down from cloud 9. Tonight is humbly what Pass and I have had as our motivation in our new direction and adventure. I've not seen such an outpouring of generosity, and community in years. I am honored I and my family got to spend the evening with y'all!

The fellowship is unmatched! I second Shrek and Boolits, for the great turn out of fellow ODTers. I know one of these next meets Ill be off and hope to stay the entire time! I would love for our next meet to take create complete rounds and then take them to the range! Anybody have an area in NW GA we could shoot at? Let's really take this thing to the next level! Great bunch of guys and a safe place to be.

Wow is all I can say! Two thumbs up for all of you to put this together, such a great idea.

Really enjoyed talking with everyone from the noobs like myself to the guys with knowledge to spare. The raffle items donated by you ODT'ers was just unbelievable!

Bruce

X 2 !
Great mix of skill levels, from the ones of us that knew nothing, to the experts. Everyone got a chance to try some hands on. Gonna plan for more time next time.

I was surprised at the number of people who showed. It was great to have the chance not just to read about reloading but actually see and for some to use the associated equipment. It has helped me narrow my search for my own right "fit" as well.

Special thanks to you guys for setting this up and donating your time on a weekend when I am sure there were many other things you could have used it for. It really does confirm that there are still some people who will go out of their way for others.
It was also nice to put a few faces and names together.

Trader Jordan has been a big help and contributor to these gatherings. and as usual has a great idea. Im thinkin next gathering at a Range ! I believe i can make this happen. We can use some mobile equipment. And shoot. Be on look out for posting in next week or two.

Back
Top Bottom