• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
Lastest Update....I just got off the phone with Justin and Ally isn't doing good at all. Justin was at work earlier and Amber had to run Ally to the ER here in Bremen to get her liquids that's when they found she has pneumonia and her port is also infected. Her white blood count has bottomed out and that is what cause her to get pneumonia. So Bremen rushed Ally and Amber back to Children's Health Care and Justin is on his way there now.

Countine to pray for Ally and her family please. I KNOW Jwater Jwater needs all he can get! Thanks ODT for all you have done/ doing!

Lastest Update....I just got off the phone with Justin and Ally isn't doing good at all. Justin was at work earlier and Amber had to run Ally to the ER here in Bremen to get her liquids that's when they found she has pneumonia and her port is also infected. Her white blood count has bottomed out and that is what cause her to get pneumonia. So Bremen rushed Ally and Amber back to Children's Health Care and Justin is on his way there now.

Countine to pray for Ally and her family please. I KNOW Jwater Jwater needs all he can get! Thanks ODT for all you have done/ doing!
Whew.... Renewed prayers going up.

Back
Top Bottom