• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Update on me (41mag) -

41mag

Wolf Icon Supporter
Shake, rattle & roll !
121   0
Reaction score
Hey all !!
As most of you folks already know, I have been having more seizure issues the last couple weeks. Today I was actually able to read a few things and navigate the forum. I thought I would give a quick shout to all of you who have helped me.
This stuff seems to keep dragging on , I have lost a bunch of memory this time …. I know because I have spent hours looking at older posts and can’t remember writing them, commenting on, etc., This issue has been really extensive (?) this time around. I am not sure if that is the right adjective or not - LOL.
I have been communicating with a few of you folks and am very thankful and proud to have such great friends/ acquaintances/ neighbors/ etc., that have been looking out for me for a while now. You folks are tops and there is none like you as far as I know or care to know. There are folks here that have gone way above and beyond…. You know who you are and we are beyond thankful !!
As far as it goes now… they have me on another drug (that I hate) that is supposed to calm this stuff even more. It makes me feel like crap and sleep like crazy ! The Mrs has been making sure I take them though. Hopefully it will control them more than the last .
I am hoping memory will get better over time, this seems to be the worst “episodes” by far.

I just wanted to make a statement to kind of fill in info while I was aware of what I was doing !! (Bad joke)
Thank you all for what you have done and are doing , my wife and I appreciate it very much and cherish you all . Nothing beats good friendship and human kindness. This group is tops !
Feel free to hit me or her up anytime for info if you wish…. My brother also can fill in on info to some degree. I have also been communicating with a couple of the better known members as well . Providing my memory comes to a little better I should be back soon in full force, I hope !

Thank you all once again !!

Ken - 41MAG

Back
Top Bottom