• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE: The Hen Club - Giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before you read the rules and how this Giveaway will be done, you may want to know WHY The Hen Club Giveaway, so check this link:
https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/celebrating-the-climbing-to-the-hen-club.2414000/

RULE # 01 => Only ODT Supporter will be allowed to be part of this cool Giveaway. If you are not a Supporter make sure to join all of us that help the site to be up and running. (This is a small contribution to all the people that put together this online platform for all of us to enjoy, Thank You Sir Okuma Okuma ...) Non Supporter, if you make any entry, it will be not recognizde, will be voided!!

RULE # 02 => Everyone can post two entries (Again, Supporters only)

RULE # 03 => Active Military, Retired Military, Veterans, LEO, First Responders, Firefighters THREE entries. Also, ODT MODs, Administrators and Staff...

RULE # 04 => The Drawings will start Sunday, Feb/28/2021 around 9:00 PM - and just to make it a bit fun, it will be divided in two sessions:
a) First drawing will narrow down all the entries into 15 participants chosen by a Random Number Generator and all these people will be listed in a post here, for transparency, clarity and no ambiguity. (You May have a second chance in winning, who knows...)
b) Second drawing or RUNOFF will be on Monday March 01/2021 around 9:00 PM as well also by a Random Number Generator , drawing all the real 5 WINNERS of the prizes. (If you get into the 15 finals, that's one chance out of three you might be the winner....:becky::becky::becky:)

RULE # 05 =>
Last month I made a big Giveaway (too many shippings...) and it kinda hit my pocket in the green side $$$, although some great folks helped me BIG time. So, If you are located too far from me and we can not meet each other, the shipping will be on you. Please, Help me!! lol

Good Luck to you all!

View attachment 3089515

Prize # 01 - 1500 Watt Power Inverter (Approximately $130.00 value)
View attachment 3089516

Prize # 02 - iPROTEC Pro Rechargeable LED Flashlight (At Cabellas $54.99)
View attachment 3089517 View attachment 3089518

Prize # 03 - Road-Pro Quick-Cup Coffee Maker & Heated Blanket (Both 12V or Car Battery operated ) (Approximately $50.00 value for both)
View attachment 3089521 View attachment 3089520 View attachment 3089519

Prize # 04 - 31 Rounds of loose Hallow Point .45 acp Ammo (I don't know the grain... I had many of them before, in a larger box, that's why they're loose. - Approximately $38.00 value)
View attachment 3089529
View attachment 3089523

Prize # 05 - Cleaver-Butcher Knife Multipurpose (Approximately $20.00 value)
View attachment 3089524 View attachment 3089525
In for #1,tks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom