• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE Thinking about buying a used boat.

I have had a couple sold them all. I now have 3 kayaks. No gas, no fees, store under the house lol.
I love my yak and have had a bigger boat in the past. I'll still use the yak, but there are types of fishing I want to do that it's too much of a hassle to do in it. Especially salt water. I also have a grandson that I'll be doing a lot of fishing with. A stable and comfortable boat is the way to go with an eight year old.

I've got a 2017 Sportsman CC Isalnd Reef 20'. I love it, but considering selling... haven't made up my mind completely. Only 70 hours (currently). I bought this boat to do exactly what you're talking about. It has a nice V and can easily handle 2-3' seas. I've had it 16 miles offshore- no problem.
Do some research and hit me up if possibly interested

As far as center console boats. I like the Carolina skiffs. Nice flat bottom boats for rivers, lakes, marshes, 16-20ft in size pick your poison for a motor and add a Bimini top for some shade . Bingo.

I got a 14 ft Lund just like you see those Eskimo's on T.V. using. Came with a shoreline trailer and 15hp evinrude I can lift off for storing. I put trolling motors, front and back on it, some swivel seats, and Lowrance chirp sonar with GPS. Got a little over 2 grand in it and it don't bother me to see it just sitting there. If it had a galvanized trailer and salt water trolling motor, inland salt water would be doable .

Back
Top Bottom