• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE Thinking about buying a used boat.

It really is.

00j0j_esl9i6cKSy9_1200x900.jpg

00z0z_diJFksV5UaJ_1200x900.jpg
Well done Sir!! Screams stripers to me, I miss the planer board and balloon trolling with Gizzards..Love cooking up striper, Oh and how I miss mine! Enjoy and tight lines!

View attachment 2150496 F### the nay sayers. If you like being on the water. Gotta have a boat. Looks like you got a nice one.
I suspect they just didn't use their boats much. I'm close enough to Lanier that it will take less than an hour to get the boat from storage, swing by and pick up bait if I need to and be on the water. I like company, but fish mostly alone and might enjoy that even more, so only one schedule needs to be clear. I'll primarily target Striper and the fishing for them is even better in the winter than in the summer and I like the cold, so it's getting used 12 months out of the year. Now add in a couple of week long trips to salt water every year and this boat is going to see a lot of use.

I've already found a good mobile mechanic and he has his own access code to the storage location. He does everything, including trailer work and has a retail shop, so he isn't restricted to what he can do on sight. And he'll transport the boat to his shop if he needs to at no additional cost. In other words, he'll keep the boat in top condition and it will be close to turn key ready for my use.

Back
Top Bottom