• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Update trust to remove trustees?

When you submit your Form 4, you will need to submit a copy of your Trust and any amendments with it to the ATF for approval. (along with photos/prints of any responsible persons)
All going through Silencerco and did everything on the computer at Ga Gun, including photo and prints. Last thing to do is upload the trust (and amendment apparently) I believe they file everything on my behalf

fca0cf644ceedd7b73046d4557842500.jpg

Honestly man, call a lawyer that knows ..... don't take any advice from anyone on this forum that isn't a lawyer or any other forum.

This is your freedom that we're playing with and messing up the amendment or wording in the trust could invalidate it and make you an instant felon. Here are two that do a ****load of NFA business specifically. The $100-$200 they will likely charge you to look it all over and make the amendment is worth it in peace of mind if nothing else.

http://www.ncochranattorneys.com/About/Nathaniel-W-Cochran.shtml

http://kimfirm.com/about/attorneys-staff/jin-h-kim/ <---- This is who did my paperwork.

I recently bought my first can, and I have a trust HeavyD did for me a few years back. I really don't want the wife and kids to have to drive to Ga gun store for prints, pics, etc. Mike who owns Ga Gun said I can file an amendment, simply removing them from the trust. Has anyone done this before?

Smoothie Smoothie , you may have to contact HeavyD to rewrite your trust for the amendment, if you have your trust through him already I don't think it's anything extra.

I had him rewrite my trust for the amendment, just filed through a kiosk for the first time. I curious if I need to list anyone on the kiosk if I'm filing the amendment.

Smoothie Smoothie , you may have to contact HeavyD to rewrite your trust for the amendment, if you have your trust through him already I don't think it's anything extra.

I had him rewrite my trust for the amendment, just filed through a kiosk for the first time. I curious if I need to list anyone on the kiosk if I'm filing the amendment.
I reached out to his attorney email at NFALawyers and it got bounced back stating invalid, and I pm'ed him here a few weeks back with no response. He is MIA

Yeah, it's too bad you can't contact the attorney who wrote the trust when you have questions later about it or how to amend it.
That would be the best way to go, if it were possible.

I reached out to his attorney email at NFALawyers and it got bounced back stating invalid, and I pm'ed him here a few weeks back with no response. He is MIA

Which email did you use? A little while ago he changed from @nicholsonlawyers.com to dphillips @ deanphillipslaw.com

There's always the H heavyd or his office phone 770-900-9175

Back
Top Bottom