• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATED: Owner, his wife and their grandson murdered, approximately 40 weapons stolen at Lock, Stock & Barrell Shooting Range, Grantville

When a person is saved and asks the Lord into their heart, the Holy Spirit resides in that person as a comforter. One who is not saved thru Christ cannot understand this thing. That is why so many cannot understand the family. If you find the Hawk family’s strength and peace during this time perplexing, I invite you to read the short message in this link. The Grandfather Tommy would give witness to anyone that would listen.

I don't find it perplexing. I find it incredibly humbling.

I don't find it perplexing. I find it incredibly humbling.
It is a great testament to the fact that Richard truly believes what he says. At the end of the funeral, Richard led the congregation in To God Be the Glory in a full and strong voice when many, myself included were choked in emotion. Tommy was so humble, but he was proud of the man that his son grew into being, with good reason.

They need to cut steaks out of the murderer’s flank and biceps, so he will give up his accomplices . 40 guns? He had to have help loading and scavenging around that shop.
Maybe, but four trips at 10 guns would have done it. Supposedly he had a few un interrupted hours.

It is a great testament to the fact that Richard truly believes what he says. At the end of the funeral, Richard led the congregation in To God Be the Glory in a full and strong voice when many, myself included were choked in emotion. Tommy was so humble, but he was proud of the man that his son grew into being, with good reason.
Given that, I wouldn't have been worthy to attend that service. May he continue to find amazing strength. Sounds like one of those few that will turn unspeakable tragedy into something positive for others. He already is I suspect.

Back
Top Bottom