• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATED: Owner, his wife and their grandson murdered, approximately 40 weapons stolen at Lock, Stock & Barrell Shooting Range, Grantville

If you can’t look at the nose and ears of those two guys and see the difference, you don’t need to be giving eyewitness testimony, ever.

I just find it odd his sister and mother are posting in his defense yet that account hasnt posted anything in response. To me that would be the quickest way to stop people misidentifying him. I agree the nose and ears appear different but the photos are also at different angles and years apart.

Article states..."Muse was arrested at a home in College Park on April 15. Investigators found stolen handguns and long guns inside Muse’s home".

Doesn't confirm that any of the guns wer stolen from LS&B. Also no mention of the security cameras and DVR ? I guess there's a lot more to be done before the fat lady sings.

Anyone seen anything new?
I don’t have link, but read an article yesterday that said it was a dozen guns, not 40. The perps roommate says he told him that he inherited the guns from his grandpa. I believe the perp was a security guard. The perp used to live in grantville, shot at the range a bit, and bought at least one gun there in the past.

Back
Top Bottom