• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATED: Owner, his wife and their grandson murdered, approximately 40 weapons stolen at Lock, Stock & Barrell Shooting Range, Grantville

I really don’t want to pay to house and feed the dirt bag for 20 years. On conviction, drag him out back of the courthouse and choot him behind the ear. I don’t care what race he/she/shim/they
agreed! We should clear a lot of the cells the same way. Like you, I’m tired of paying for their 3 hots and a cot and all the amenities that come with it. We need to return to the days when the punishment fit the crime and gets carried out right away.

I really don’t want to pay to house and feed the dirt bag for 20 years. On conviction, drag him out back of the courthouse and choot him behind the ear. I don’t care what race he/she/shim/they is
Nah man, that’s too easy for that POS. Take a .22 short and start with his feet and work your way up, saw that on Miami Vice once, I think it was the Smuggler’s Blues episode but I might be wrong on that. I can think up much worse ways than that though....

As long as it all ends within a couple of hours behind the courthouse I'm good with it. Blowtorch and pliers for all I care, as long as it ends up in potters field.
Yessir! Those would definitely be in my tool box, I’d probably stretch it out over about five-six hours though. I didn’t know Luke but I knew Tommy & had worked with Evelyn 40+ years ago, I started going to LS&B not too long after it opened. Every time I went I spent more time shooting the bull with Tommy than I did shooting on the range. I try not to express anger in an open forum but I’m still so freakin’ pissed off I can’t see straight about these murders. I’ve already thought up at least a dozen ways to make that SOB’s last hours on earth the most insanely gut wrenchingly painful imaginable to mankind. Sometimes I scare myself....

Back
Top Bottom