• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATED: Owner, his wife and their grandson murdered, approximately 40 weapons stolen at Lock, Stock & Barrell Shooting Range, Grantville

I personally think death is too easy, unless he is tortured for a week or two before dying. I think having to spend the rest of his life in prison with no freedom is better than a quick execution. Imagine knowing you will never be able to go outside or do anything ever again, to me thats worse than death.
As long as it all ends within a couple of hours behind the courthouse I'm good with it. Blowtorch and pliers for all I care, as long as it ends up in potters field.

Average cost per inmate per year varies widely state to state. In GA it is just about $20K/year. For a 20 year term until the needle catches up with the dirt bag, $400K. I get the whole sentiment of lets make his/her life miserable, death is too easy. I'd rather save the $400K and maybe fix potholes or build a bridge.

If you are a believer in an after life, the whole fires of hell thing, he'll have plenty of time to stew over his misdeeds, like eternity.

Average cost per inmate per year varies widely state to state. In GA it is just about $20K/year. For a 20 year term until the needle catches up with the dirt bag, $400K. I get the whole sentiment of lets make his/her life miserable, death is too easy. I'd rather save the $400K and maybe fix potholes or build a bridge.

If you are a believer in an after life, the whole fires of hell thing, he'll have plenty of time to stew over his misdeeds, like eternity.
Its not like they're going to give tax payers their money back if they kill him the day after the trial. After a life in prison he can spend eternity stewing over his misdeeds. Id rather my tax money be spent making the rest of his life miserable than feeding and housing lazy people who are capable of getting a job and taking care of themselves.

glad they caught him. i was wondering who would be STUPID enough to think this was a good score. a criminal doesnt want a stolen gun connected to a triple murder for ****s sake, that fact alone makes the heist worthless.

stupid bastard deserves to be roadhauled behind a truck till he is nothing but a pelvis wearing a belt

glad they caught him. i was wondering who would be STUPID enough to think this was a good score. a criminal doesnt want a stolen gun connected to a triple murder for ****s sake, that fact alone makes the heist worthless.

stupid bastard deserves to be roadhauled behind a truck till he is nothing but a pelvis wearing a belt
They said he wasnt even trying to hide the guns

Nah man, that’s too easy for that POS. Take a .22 short and start with his feet and work your way up, saw that on Miami Vice once, I think it was the Smuggler’s Blues episode but I might be wrong on that. I can think up much worse ways than that though....
Perhaps tie his hands above his head and attached to a hoist and slowly lower his body into a vat of acid starting with his toes and working the way up his body. Saw something similar in one of the James Bond movies [with Timothy Dalton] except the body was lowered into a tank with a hungry shark. Thanks.

License To Kill?

Perhaps tie his hands above his head and attached to a hoist and slowly lower his body into a vat of acid starting with his toes and working the way up his body. Saw something similar in one of the James Bond movies [with Timothy Dalton] except the body was lowered into a tank with a hungry shark. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom