• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATED: Owner, his wife and their grandson murdered, approximately 40 weapons stolen at Lock, Stock & Barrell Shooting Range, Grantville

Y
Let them fight over the canteen. Shorts and flip flops just to show how much compassion we have for even the lowest of the low. Most wouldn’t make it 24 hours, the rest in the following days.
You’re way to compassionate… I would grant them the exact compassion they showed on their victims…….

Something just don’t smell right with all this.. now remember I only get my news from you guys here.. but no way in hatees did just 1 dude go in there and kill those 3 and steal those guns.. I mean really it’s a DAMN GUN RANGE.. 3 people put on the ground and shot dead by just 1 20 something yr old man… somebody ain’t telling the whole story

Something just don’t smell right with all this.. now remember I only get my news from you guys here.. but no way in hatees did just 1 dude go in there and kill those 3 and steal those guns.. I mean really it’s a DAMN GUN RANGE.. 3 people put on the ground and shot dead by just 1 20 something yr old man… somebody ain’t telling the whole story
It is odiferous.

I don’t know BDR1 BDR1 … 3 people. 1 real threat and 2 maybes.. if you take out the main threat first the others, well…

I do agree with you though that I think there was more involved

Back
Top Bottom