Updates on Changes

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
We have quite a few changes coming in the following days, hopefully all for the better. :D

As things go into place I will post about them in here. Please keep this thread on topic, so please no memes or un-needed one liners.

Thanks!

Changes In Effect:
Upcoming Changes:
  • "Allow Comments?" question on the "Post an Ad" form will be left blank by default and users will have to choose between yes and no. (Currently it defaults to "no" )

Possible Changes:

I had a post deleted today by VHinch VHinch & he was so sugary sweet, I think I got a cavity. It was so pleasant it almost made me want to post it again... but then I asked myself "Self? What would OS do?"
No points for me today! AND I didn't post a meme here, do you believe it?:)

We have quite a few changes coming in the following days, hopefully all for the better. :D

As things go into place I will post about them in here. Please keep this thread on topic, so please no memes or un-needed one liners.

Thanks!

Changes In Effect:
  • Reminders & Warnings come from the staff member that issued it rather than being anonymous.
  • New "Listings Under Review" section in the classifieds. Listings that need edits will be moved here now instead of the private help forum. Listings in here are only visible to the thread starter.
  • New "Classifieds Only" moderators that only have power in the classifieds areas. Some of you may know our first "CO" moderator: @STONEWALL :D

Upcoming Changes:
  • Clarification of "Public Callouts" in the rules
  • Clarification of what comments are allowed in the classifieds areas
  • Users will be able to view their deleted posts
  • Removal of "Dunce Hat" badge, it will be replaced by a banner that just says "Temporarily Banned" so folks know it isn't permanent
  • Temporarily banned members will have access to the private help forum while banned.
Possible Changes:
  • Awesome stuff that I can't discuss but it's awesome and you'll like it.

Removal of "Dunce Hat" badge, it will be replaced by a banner that just says "Temporarily Banned"

Okuma Okuma BS, leave the "Dunce Hat" it's funny and part of ODT. I remember the Dunce Hat from when I was in school...dating myself..1960's when you went to the corner. Lot of guys might remember. As to all the other changes; your monkeys, your circus and not leaving the big top (credit to @SchmittZoid)

Back
Top Bottom