• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Updates on Changes

First post has been updated.

Making private help available to banned members is in development now (It involves more work than I initially thought). The "good deal" and "deal of the day" features are in development as well.

Highlighted Listings will go away and be replaced with "Paid Stickies" in the classifieds forums. You will be able to sticky your listing to the top of it's category for $1 a day. We'll try it out for a month or so and see how it works out.

When does @Bypass get his mod powers?

First post has been updated.

Making private help available to banned members is in development now (It involves more work than I initially thought). The "good deal" and "deal of the day" features are in development as well.

Highlighted Listings will go away and be replaced with "Paid Stickies" in the classifieds forums. You will be able to sticky your listing to the top of it's category for $1 a day. We'll try it out for a month or so and see how it works out.

I'd gladly pay $2 a day for a sticky to put on ads that have been running forever. I'm just having a hard time coming up with verbiage that meets the high ODT standards for decorum and propriety. Everything I'm coming up with seems to involve the word "douche".

I think Disabling comments by default was a mistake.
I know Upper Management listened to a few outspoken members when making this a default setting BUT.....
Actions speak louder than words.
Look at the 1st 100 posts in Rifles or Handguns.
Only 25% of the members left the comments disabled.
That means 75% of the membership does not like that default setting.
Of those 25% how many does not know they are disabled or how to enable them.
I say the majority is speaking now by enabling comments and Management should do the same by reversing their decision

I think Disabling comments by default was a mistake.
I know Upper Management listened to a few outspoken members when making this a default setting BUT.....
Actions speak louder than words.
Look at the 1st 100 posts in Rifles or Handguns.
Only 25% of the members left the comments disabled.
That means 75% of the membership does not like that default setting.
Of those 25% how many does not know they are disabled or how to enable them.
I say the majority is speaking now by enabling comments and Management should do the same by reversing their decision

This!

This ∆∆∆∆

How about no bumps allowed. There is a relist feature. You can respond to a post but you cant bump without being provoked.

Comment section should be perma open.

already hate sticky post. dont ads generate enough revenue? I have no idea what it cost to run a site.

Purchase/Sale Value: $25,991 USD
Daily Revenue: $71 USD
Monthly Revenue: $2,167 USD
Yearly Revenue: $25,981 USD
Daily Unique Visitors: 21,902
Monthly Unique Visitors: 666,628
Yearly Unique Visitors: 7,994,230

Back
Top Bottom