• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Upgrade Fundraiser

Got myself the Bear!! And Eagle!! Couldn’t do the wolf, the green just wasn’t right for me. Thinking hard about the space one. Love the military badges but couldn’t ever get one doesn’t feel right never having served!!

Thanks for the options, it’s a nice way to help support the site that enriches our lives!!!! Or torments the hell out of them 6, or 1/2 dozen!!

Yeah I definitely need to brainstorm on a new system. The difficult thing is coming up with benefits to make things worth it so maybe the answer is stuff to jazz up your avatar area.
heck yeah. I don't know what is technically possible but anything will work really. You could even jazz up people's profile page, feedback pages, feedback icons, signature area, etc. Trick is to just not make the post side panels annoyingly busy. I'd pay for a fundraiser "badge" on my profile page. Every time you do a fundraiser, you could just have a badge added to a person's profile page. You could give badges for non-fundraiser stuff too. Still need to have tiers though. Some of us will def give more than $25.

Messing with rank bars is a little problematic. Some people with 5k posts will get butthurt over noobs getting cool bars with 50 posts and just $25.

I'm excited about the upgrade!

EDIT: also have a function to randomize the bars shown on forum posts. That way if we buy 5 of them, they all get a turn to show. Again not sure that's technically possible but would be cool.

EDIT2: Obviously, many of us will be all in for chipping in whenever you ask but I'm confident that bling will sell better for the masses.

heck yeah. I don't know what is technically possible but anything will work really. You could even jazz up people's profile page, feedback pages, feedback icons, signature area, etc. Trick is to just not make the post side panels annoyingly busy. I'd pay for a fundraiser "badge" on my profile page. Every time you do a fundraiser, you could just have a badge added to a person's profile page. You could give badges for non-fundraiser stuff too. Still need to have tiers though. Some of us will def give more than $25.

Messing with rank bars is a little problematic. Some people with 5k posts will get butthurt over noobs getting cool bars with 50 posts and just $25.

I'm excited about the upgrade!

EDIT: also have a function to randomize the bars shown on forum posts. That way if we buy 5 of them, they all get a turn to show. Again not sure that's technically possible but would be cool.

EDIT2: Obviously, many of us will be all in for chipping in whenever you ask but I'm confident that bling will sell better for the masses.
THIS ^^^^^^^^
Some very cool ideas right there.

I just went all in and doubled up on my lifetime supporter status. I think it was $10 when I signed up the first time, LOL. Let's GIT-R-DUN boys and girls.

Back
Top Bottom