• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Upgrade! - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the search going to allow a quick selection for “only this thread/forum” instead of going through advanced search?

Sorry if this is been mentioned, but when I search for something using a max price, it shows me everything that's just For Trade as well as the items on sale that fit the criteria. Visually this update is great

Relist function still does not work right, doubling the info.
Why even send out the email offering to relist while it is jacked up?
Telling users to close the list and redo the ad is not a solution.
It's not ideal but you have to work with what you got. The relist worked on the beta board but as always happens new bugs are found when you unleash 90,000 folks onto it. The most logical and simplest solution was to just not allow relisting of old threads from the old system. This whole issue will be over in less than week considering most folks relist within 5 days.
How do you change the “new listing” and “bumped listing” preferences? I prefer to see firearms and related items rather than every newly posted item.
Added to list
Currently unable to post new ads. It says we do not have permission. Thank you for all you do. Jeff and Jess Acme Pawn
I'll look into it, are you trying to post in the dealer listing area?
Can't download the app on my phone
Using Samsung A51
Unfortunately I don't really know how to help with this. I didn't even know this new software had that app option until a couple days ago :D
Is the search going to allow a quick selection for “only this thread/forum” instead of going through advanced search?
Fixed now
Sorry if this is been mentioned, but when I search for something using a max price, it shows me everything that's just For Trade as well as the items on sale that fit the criteria. Visually this update is great
Added to the list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom