• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Upgrades for a suppressed 10/22: $100 or less

Little more of a PITA to get the rounds to line up properly and load a mag all at once than as advertised, but still worth it.
Good to know. I figure it wouldn't benefit me much on 10-round pistol mags, because I could probably hand load them faster than I could use the loader, but I sure do get tired of loading up those 25-round AR15-22 mags. My daughter is old enough now to help me load them up, but she's still kinda slow at it. LOL

Good to know. I figure it wouldn't benefit me much on 10-round pistol mags, because I could probably hand load them faster than I could use the loader, but I sure do get tired of loading up those 25-round AR15-22 mags. My daughter is old enough now to help me load them up, but she's still kinda slow at it. LOL

I need to get my kids to the point of being proficient loaders for me. My bride sucks at it!

I pretty much just shoot the 10 rounders. The loader and countless 25 rd mags stay in a box.

I need to get my kids to the point of being proficient loaders for me. My bride sucks at it!

I pretty much just shoot the 10 rounders. The loader and countless 25 rd mags stay in a box.
My daughter is 12. I started her off on a Cricket when she was 6 or 7. She got bored with that after a couple years and graduated up to my suppressed AR15-22. At that point, most of my range time was spent watching her and her mom dump 25-round mags faster than I could load them. I finally told both of them that if they wanted to keep shooting, they had better learn to load mags. They can both load them now, but they are both SLOOOOOW.

I have learned the hard way to just start from scratch on 10/22's. The upgrades are endless and I just threw out too much money buying a stock 10/22 and slowly changing everything out. I currently have 1 that started complete stock and changed everything except the receiver, another that I started with a Ruger receiver, and another that I started with a Kidd.

Exactly! This is why my cap was $100. Any more and its just worth starting from scratch.

Back
Top Bottom