• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Upgrades to the man room.

I'll play! Still working on the lay out but got the sound kind of like I want in there. Going to swap the two monitors for a decent size tv I can actually see from the couch.
View attachment 1804342

I think you need more speakers.

No man cave where I live. I have a room for the kids and my wife. The half of the garage where her car isn't is mine for my tools/shop, but that stays covered up with all of the other junk we own. Kids are about to start being on there own so I will claim a room then

I think you need more speakers.

No man cave where I live. I have a room for the kids and my wife. The half of the garage where her car isn't is mine for my tools/shop, but that stays covered up with all of the other junk we own. Kids are about to start being on there own so I will claim a room then
Kids being on their own does not mean they take all of their stuff with them, lol. It took me 3 years to get most of their stuff out when mine left. I think I still have some stuff stashed in the back of the storage room..

Kids being on their own does not mean they take all of their stuff with them, lol. It took me 3 years to get most of their stuff out when mine left. I think I still have some stuff stashed in the back of the storage room..

Hell, I still have stuff at my moms house. I'm almost 40

Every man needs a man cave.

got one and love it,only 12x12 though

unless you count my basement I`m finishing up this weekend
door2.jpg
saddle2.jpg
saddle3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom