Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
158   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Upright freezer

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Looking for a good used working order upright freezer. Thanks.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Looking for a good used working order upright freezer. Thanks.

My old one took a **** a while ago. Tried ordering online and the orders kept getting cancelled.

Ended up that Lowes could deliver some but you had to go in store to purchase.

Not sure on your situation but if your just plan having a hard time finding one, try going in store. We got a pretty nice new on delivered in a week from ordering for $600.

We needed an upright with shelving. If you plan on stock piling or just putting lots of meat or **** to save in there, then the chest freezers are always cheaper to buy and run.

Best of luck to you.

My big freezer went TU a few days ago. ( must be contagious) After shopping around it seems a new one is going to cost twice what I paid for it a few years ago. I'm weighing the costs of just trying to have the old one repaired.

My old one took a **** a while ago. Tried ordering online and the orders kept getting cancelled.

Ended up that Lowes could deliver some but you had to go in store to purchase.

Not sure on your situation but if your just plan having a hard time finding one, try going in store. We got a pretty nice new on delivered in a week from ordering for $600.

We needed an upright with shelving. If you plan on stock piling or just putting lots of meat or **** to save in there, then the chest freezers are always cheaper to buy and run.

Best of luck to you.
I appreciate it. I've been looking to get a large upright freezer to replace an older, smaller upright. The market is still stupid on finding a good deal on one.

I appreciate it. I've been looking to get a large upright freezer to replace an older, smaller upright. The market is still stupid on finding a good deal on one.

Yeh man for sure.

That $600 hurt, but it came to the door and moved itself inside + I didn't have to worry about if it worked or not getting it second hand.

Best of luck! There's still some deals out there on Craigslist and Facebook marketplace, you just have to hope you're purchasing from a trustworthy seller. And of course how the hell are you likely to know that until afterwards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom