• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPS supervisor gainesville ga thefts

How does the bond work? did his daddy come get him or was he able to pay it because of all the stolen stuff he pawned?

Just curious, If I was a bank robber and finally got caught, got bailed out with the money that was stolen, wouldn’t the court need to see it wasn’t with the actually moneyes that were stolen in the first place…

I am just trying to understand how a 22 year old gets to be a supervisor at UPS.
Each part time shift has a part time supervisor.
Most are college students building their resume.

Headline looks better if they just say supervisor.

He was there long enough to know how to avoid the cameras but would be willing to bet someone turned him in for the reward.

Each part time shift has a part time supervisor.
Most are college students building their resume.

Headline looks better if they just say supervisor.

He was there long enough to know how to avoid the cameras but would be willing to bet someone turned him in for the reward.
I was just remembering back in the late '70s when I got out of the Army, couldn't get a job with UPS unless someone died or you knew someone.

I was just remembering back in the late '70s when I got out of the Army, couldn't get a job with UPS unless someone died or you knew someone.
In the 70s and 80s it was probably one of the best paying part time jobs available and included part time benefits with a pension :cool:
Starting salary was about 3 times the minimum wage at the time.

Today.... there are better options. :(

In the 70s and 80s it was probably one of the best paying part time jobs available and included part time benefits with a pension :cool:

Today.... there are better options. :(
Thankfully, these days I ain't huntin' no job.

Back
Top Bottom