• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPS supervisor gainesville ga thefts

I think a couple of y'all are confusing UPS with the USPS! United Parcel Service is not run by the government, for that matter neither is the United States Postal Service.

If y'all are referring to "knowing someone" at the Post Office, I am retired from the USPS and I didn't know a soul there when I got the job.

I think a couple of y'all are confusing UPS with the USPS! United Parcel Service is not run by the government, for that matter neither is the United States Postal Service.

If y'all are referring to "knowing someone" at the Post Office, I am retired from the USPS and I didn't know a soul there when I got the job.
I am talking about UPS. I had a better chance of getting on with USPS because of veteran status. Didn't want to have to move to where they needed someone so never tried.
USPS may not be run by the government but they are under the control of the US Congress.

At Delta Airlines we have these wonder kids who zoom climb from a mechanics helper to Shift Supervisor in less than three years and they are dumber than a bag of used hardware. Not only can they not shave yet but their lack of management skills is apparent to everyone except the morons who made them management.

Back
Top Bottom