• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPS supervisor gainesville ga thefts

Worked for UPS for 36 years. Theft was a huge problem. They prohibited cell phones because so many were stolen . Had to empty pockets and metal detector every day. Theft in parking lot was bad too. Couldn't keep a mid to late 90 Chevy pick up on the lot. Walked out one day and mine was running with the steering column busted out

I think a couple of y'all are confusing UPS with the USPS! United Parcel Service is not run by the government, for that matter neither is the United States Postal Service.

If y'all are referring to "knowing someone" at the Post Office, I am retired from the USPS and I didn't know a soul there when I got the job.
You probably took the postal exam. Unlike nowadays where the hire anybody. Lol my dad retired from there.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I bet that guy has an account on here and has posted "I hate a thief" many times.
Interesting. I worked part-time at the Fulton Industrial UPS hub from late 1978 to late 1981. Started out on the noonday sort loading trucks off the green belt. Then moved up to the pick-off for trucks I loaded. After nine months became a supervisor for the primary sort aisle. Hard work all around. Everyone had to go through metal detectors when leaving at the end of shift.

Still, I hate a thief.

Back
Top Bottom