• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Urban Meyer Quits Again

I guess ESPN will have yet another analyst soon. Not going to bash Urban Meyer, though I would love to do just that. Harbaugh will never beat an Ohio State team with Meyer as coach. The good news just keeps on coming! lol

I guess ESPN will have yet another analyst soon. Not going to bash Urban Meyer, though I would love to do just that. Harbaugh will never beat an Ohio State team with Meyer as coach. The good news just keeps on coming! lol
I do wonder if this is Urban's way of telling tho OSU nation to piss up a rope, a last laugh and payback for the preseason dust up? We will probably never know the answer to that. Both parties will go their separate ways, on to perceived bigger and better things. I am going to watch The Finebaum Show tonight for the fun of it. Ole Paul really dislikes Meyer!

You know, I believe Finebaum stated after the "dustup" that Meyer would not be the coach at Ohio State next year.
I wonder how many believe Meyer will be coaching again within the next two years? After all, at most of the major universities, winning in football is of the highest priority. People can say what they want about Meyer, but he does win games.

Supposedly for "health reasons" Yea yea exactly what he said after leaving Florida and one season later he was at Ohio State.

I am sure Meyer is already getting phones calls wishing him well and hinting at offers. He could definitely coach at another power five school next year if he wanted. I wonder if he is through with coaching though? Definitely lots of opportunity beyond coaching for him at all the major networks.

Reactions: JWC
I wonder how many believe Meyer will be coaching again within the next two years? After all, at most of the major universities, winning in football is of the highest priority. People can say what they want about Meyer, but he does win games.
That's what some of my friends and I were discussing. Reminds me of the time he quit Florida for health reasons just to go to Ohio St later. I'm sure he'll be back somewhere. Guys like him can't just quit. Competition and winning are in their DNA and I can't see him sitting at home watching games for long.

Reactions: JWC
Back
Top Bottom