• Suspension

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Slap on the wrist from... THE.... Ohio State University

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • Tacos (and everything including dirt) > Buckeyes

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They'll keep him, no matter what the investigators find or what the non-Buckeye nation demands.

Its funny how all you SEC fans have already condemned him and Smith. There is a thing called Due Process. As of now its all "alleged". There has been no charges made and 3 years after the fact and she gets a restraining order for him Dropping his kids off at her house for "trespassing" for all we know she could have been playing 50 shades of Gray with her new lover.

Just like 92.9 the game has been screaming about this and the UNC Players getting suspended but you guys were awfully quiet when Todd Gurley was selling autographs for $3000

Its funny how all you SEC fans have already condemned him and Smith. There is a thing called Due Process. As of now its all "alleged". There has been no charges made and 3 years after the fact and she gets a restraining order for him Dropping his kids off at her house for "trespassing" for all we know she could have been playing 50 shades of Gray with her new lover.

Just like 92.9 the game has been screaming about this and the UNC Players getting suspended but you guys were awfully quiet when Todd Gurley was selling autographs for $3000
Nobody said the SEC were saints. Oh and the example you should have used was Jonathon Taylor.

Its funny how all you SEC fans have already condemned him and Smith.

Dang, you changed the thread from what should happen to Myer to a SEC vs Big Ten thing. Did you read anything I posted, or were you just waiting to try and bash the SEC? This is not about the SEC or the Big Ten, this is about a wife beater getting 3 chances before he is let go. I specifically stated, that if Myer reported this last instance of abuse, then he did nothing wrong.
Let me make this clear, I bashed and will continue to bash Myer for keeping a wife beater on his staff. This wife beater was reported in 2009, 2015 and finally in 2018 he was fired from his job. I do not believe the age old BS of "the woman is lying", or "she is out to get him". If you believe that you are just backward. This guy has had three instances that were reported. How many instances are you going to let slide before you would have fired him? Would he have had to severely beat her to get your attention?
BTW, I give two craps about Ohio State or the Big Ten. I don't hate them, just don't care about them. So, from a SEC guy, worry about the Big Ten if you want, not me.

The thread is about a head coach covering for a wife beater and what consequence should be administered. Not shoes or autographs. Nobody is a bigger fan of their team than I, but I'll be danged if I'd try and justify away something like this.

I think that as a state employee Meyer is required to report Totle XI violations to his boss. If he did that he is in the clear. He is not required to fire the coach. Only to report the DV case to his boss, the Athletic Director. That's why I think the AD gets the axe here and not Meyer.

The thread is about a head coach covering for a wife beater and what consequence should be administered. Not shoes or autographs. Nobody is a bigger fan of their team than I, but I'll be danged if I'd try and justify away something like this.

Easy there Hoss but I think you may be wrong there.

Back
Top Bottom