• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

URBAN NIGHT NAVIGATION DOWNTOWN ATL ON FOOT.

i have some bolt cutters with me in the car so i can "borrow" a bike in case i need

YES GREAT TO HAVE AS I KEEP A CUTTING TORCH IN MY WORK VAN ALSO. FOR ALL OF YOU HAM GUYS I WILL UPDATE THIS POST ON THE NIGHT WERE DOING THE SCENARIO JUST IN CASE YOU WANT A LIVE RADIO CHATTER. I WILL HAVE TO GET MY BUDDY TO TELL ME THE CHANNEL WERE GOING TO BE ON AS I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THAT YET.

The Chattanooga River sounds like a good choice and a safe route. Where is it again?
Why Chattanooga of course...runs south to ATL straight as an arrow underground. If they are to start there, it surfaces near Englewood Ave between Peoplestown and Boulevard Heights. Y'all should start there around midnight.... You will be totally safe, I promise.

Also, y'all don't really need any guns...those things kill people. Just use your cross shaped torch to light your footsteps. It'll be fine....just fine.

Creek bottoms make for good cover. In the spring, young bears use them to get from N GA to inside the Perimeter. As Atl is built on 7 hills, there are lots of creek bottoms.

ETA, cover, concealment - whatever.

Back
Top Bottom