• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

URBAN NIGHT NAVIGATION DOWNTOWN ATL ON FOOT.

So what's the bottom line on this hike OUT of downtown ATL at night?
Is there a day/ time picked yet?
Are any fat late-middle-aged guys going? If so, and if it's going down on a Friday night or Saturday night, I might try it. I won't be cutting through yards or trying to stay hidden. Just walking on the sidewalks. Holstered pistol, concealed, and a pocket pistol. Small backpack. Drinks, snacks, a change of shoes and socks, and a sweater.
I would try to blend in, as much as a white guy can "blend in" in ATL at night. I think I can do 15 miles. That won't get me home, but it will get me outside the perimeter at least, and into a friend's neighborhood in Marietta, or Sandy Springs.

Do we have a DATE?

Do we have a ROUTE?

Do we have RADIO SUPPORT?

Do we have GROUND SUPPORT (people in vehicles, ready to pick up folks if necessary and give them a lift)?

YES WORKING ON A DATE NOW BUT IT WILL FOR SURE BE ON A SATURDAY.

WORKING ON THE ROUTE ALSO BUT IT WILL NOT BE EVEN CLOSE TO 15 MILES AT ALL.

RADIO SUPPORT IS A MUST AND MY BUDDY WILL BE USING HIS HAM RADIO.

ONLY GROUND SUPPORT IS 911...

IF YOUR INTERESTED PM ME AS WE COULD USE ANOTHER PERSON TO ENJOY THIS FIRST ADVENTURE WITH.

A walk in the woods is easy; adding the urban element to survival is great!

Build in some scavenger hunt elements to guide the route to intermediate stops.

Like plan this for April 7, 2018 and maneuver through the Marriott Marquis Atlanta undetected.

A walk in the woods is easy; adding the urban element to survival is great!

Build in some scavenger hunt elements to guide the route to intermediate stops.

Like plan this for April 7, 2018 and maneuver through the Marriott Marquis Atlanta undetected.
Pokemon Go??

Not exactly cheap or how in the hell would it even fit
images

My feet have been hurting a lot lately. I'm going to have to pass on this long hike out of Atlanta .

Well we will have more for sure so just get them dogs rested up. We're getting everything buttoned up now and gearing up for a rainy night. I will update asap but in the mean time thoughts and prayers our way folks.

Everyone have a blessed and safe weekend!!!

Back
Top Bottom