• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Urban Sniper, March 18 2023, Atlanta GA

cmshoot

Marines Icon
Staff member
194   0
Reaction score
Precision Applications, LLC will be conducting a course in Urban Sniper Shooting Techniques on Saturday, March 18, 2023.

Topics covered will include, but are not limited to:
-Discussion of ammunition, weapons, and gear specific to Urban Sniping
-Supported and unsupported positional shooting, i.e., several different types of prone, sitting, kneeling, offhand and others
-Use of the tripod for supported standing and kneeling shooting
-On call shots
-Constructing artificial support from commonly found objects
-Use of urban hides
-Vehicle hides

All shooting, except for the Vehicle Hides portion, will be done from inside an actual residence.

Course will run from 7am - 5pm with a break for lunch.

Most exercises will be performed as 2-man teams. If you do not have a partner, we will pair you up with another Shooter.

I am limiting the class to 12 students. The cost for the class will be $300 per student, payable by cash, check, money order, Venmo, Zelle, or CashApp. In order to hold your seat, your course fees must be prepaid in full.

If you are a Georgia LEO, contact me about POST credit.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions/concerns about any of your equipment. Additionally, it's more than possible that I can rent/loan you needed equipment, including firearms and optics.

It is recommended that you have your rifle sighted in and dope at various distances out to 300 yards. If you need help getting this data, please let me know ahead of time. I have access to several different ranges and can give you a hand.

Gear list:
Precision rifle (bolt or semi), in your choice of caliber, with sling. Approximate accuracy of 2MOA-3MOA (2"-3" per 100yds) will be acceptable, however I am not requiring any specific level of accuracy for the class. Run what ya brung! We will be using multiple targets, of various sizes, at the longer ranges, so you will be able to engage what you and your system are capable of. A dedicated Sniper rifle, your deer rifle, a Winchester 94 with a scope, an AK with an optic......whatever! When the day comes, you don't know what weapon you will have access to, or what will fit the task at hand best. We will use multiple sizes of targets at each distance, so all rifles/carbines will be capable.
150rds for your rifle
Handgun with holster
100rds for your handgun
Eye/ear protection
Sling
Databook
OPTIONAL:
Shooting mat
Rear bag

Semper Fi!

Back
Top Bottom