• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Urgent prayer needed.

Look at acid reflux. I’ve had chest pains that I swore was having a heart attack. Doctor put me on acid reducers and made a huge difference. My acid reflux pain was in the CENTER of my chest. Not on my left side. And yeah I know the left side pain the hard way ! Glad to hear she’s home and better !!!

Look at acid reflux. I’ve had chest pains that I swore was having a heart attack. Doctor put me on acid reducers and made a huge difference. My acid reflux pain was in the CENTER of my chest. Not on my left side. And yeah I know the left side pain the hard way ! Glad to hear she’s home and better !!!
Will do.
For better or for worse she has an overbearing husband who will drive her nuts about seeing doctors.

Same thing happened to me Jeddak Jeddak ... took my girl in to see the doc one time because she swore up and down it was a heart thing, and after EKGs & other tests they determined it to be really severe indigestion / acid reflux.

Back
Top Bottom