• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

US Capitol police just opened fire on a vehicle

Still there?

Seriously?

This is laughable...

Oh, and let's see...Russia is going to invade Ukraine any minute...China's getting ready to take over Taiwan...and North Korea is shooting missiles. Meanwhile our commander in chief can't form a coherent sentence...

Gotta hand it to 2021.

The last report I heard is that the guard would still be in place through the end of May. Certainly not in the numbers that were there earlier but a presence

Do I have that wrong?

The last report I heard is that the guard would still be in place through the end of May. Certainly not in the numbers that were there earlier but a presence

Do I have that wrong?

Personally? I'm guessing they will be there at least through Congressional elections for 2022. They have to have a controlled news environment to try and steal those elections, too. We are a country under siege.

Personally? I'm guessing they will be there at least through Congressional elections for 2022. They have to have a controlled news environment to try and steal those elections, too. We are a country under siege.

Know if the perimeter fences are still up? I thought so but how can anyone know without going to see in person. There is no trustworthy media anymore.

Maybe we can find a webcam?

It's pretty simple. Government agencies find a poor schmuck. They tell him they will kill his family and make it look like an accident if he doesn't do this. They tell him they will kill his family and make it look like an accident if he reveals anything about his extortion. They tell him they will kill his family and make it look like an accident if he doesn't complete it in X days.

Back
Top Bottom